feelin' flaky

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spool72

Quick question, have you heard of:


?


If your answer is no, well then, you must check out this amazing online clothing store! I stumbled upon it a few months back, and I loved it so much I decided it needed some extra attention.

Like bohemian, hippie, and vintage style?

You will love it as do I!






These "Busy Bee Wedges" are rainbow fabulous! But alas, they no longer have them in my size.





Marigold love






Turqouise Dust ring - gorgeous-ness!






Vintage pin cushion and spools






Yellow country dress, reminds me of an old western attire for a classic ho-down!
All you need is the boots  :)






Last, but not least, the Rainbow dress/shirt. Bold, two shirts in one! What else could you ask for?


Please, go check out spool72.com, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment