feelin' flaky

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Another Garage Sale

It's been a crazy week to say the least. We are having a blast prepping for our third garage sale in less than a year... yes, our third. Of course, it's mostly my stuff, surprise surprise. The cool part is that it's not junk that I've bought in the past year, it's alot of stuff that we've had throughout the past 6 years of marriage, and I'm finally getting my act together, facing my problem of being an Up-and-Coming Hoarder(haha), and doing something about it. Oh how marvelous it feels to purge unneeded items from your home!


As I was searching online for free printable's for my "Home" binder, I ran across this nifty sheet



It helps me keep my mind on track and not get overwhelmed as we  prepare for the big sale day.
The website is OrganizedHome.com, and I'm loving it! It has a ton of simple, free printable home organization lists to choose from.  



If you are wanting to start in on organizing your home, I would highly recommend this website!

Also, if you have any tips on what you do to keep your house in order, please share, I enjoy gleaning from other's success  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment